Camargue Group Ltd (“Camargue”, “we”, “us”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data is provided to explain the basis on which any personal information we collect from you, or which you provide to us, is processed. Please read the following carefully to understand the views of Camargue and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulations (“GDPR”), the data controller is Camargue Group Ltd of Eagle Tower, Montpellier Drive, Cheltenham, GL50 1TA).
If you have any questions about data protection, please send us an e-mail using the following e-mail address GDPR@camargue.uk
Information we may collect about you?
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence
- Information you provide by subscribing to bulletins limited to your email address and name.
- Details of you visit to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, weblogs and other communication data
Under GDPR we will ensure your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. Will only process your personal data in relation to our website using the following lawful bases
- You have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us, except where such interests are overridden by fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data.
How do we use information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which We feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data to provide you with information about services which may be of interest to you. Camargue Group Limited is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
IP Addresses and cookies
Your IP address is your computer’s individual identification number and is automatically logged by our web server. We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using cooking files which are stored on the hard drive of your computer. The cookies help Camargue to improve the site to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us to:
- Estimate audience size and the usage pattern.
- Store information about your preferences, and allow us to customise the Web site according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognise you when you return to the Camargue web site.
What is a cookie
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They help the website remember you and make your experience on the site faster and easier. They do not create or store any information that can identify you personally while on our site your personal information is encrypted so cannot be read by any other website. You may delete and block all cookies from our site once the user closes their browser, the cookie simply terminates. It will also terminate once a period of time has elapsed since first using the site.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Website security and security of transmitting information
We have security procedures in place for the administration of the website which prevent unauthorised access to the website processes and records. However, communications over ordinary email between us are not secure.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. These links may take you to sites operated by other organisations over which we have no control, and for which are not responsible. These websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. No mention of any organisation, company or individual to which our web site is linked shall imply any approval or warranty as to the standing and capability of any such organisations, company or individual on the part of Camargue Group Ltd
We retain records in electronic form and maintain adequate backup procedures in the event of data corruption or destruction. After records are no longer required to be kept they are deleted.
GDPR gives you the rights in relation to your personal information. In relation to certain rights we may ask you to confirm your identity and, where applicable to help us to search for your personal information. We aim to respond to you within one month from the date we received your request.
- Accessing your personal information. You have the right to ask for a copy of the information.
- Correcting/updating/restricting or erasing your personal information. If you wish to change , update or request us to remove your personal data
- Withdrawing your consent. Where we rely on your consent as the legal basis for processing your personal information, you may withdraw your consent at any time by utilizing the opt out or unsubscribe facility. If you withdraw your consent, our use of your personal information before you withdraw is still lawful.
To contact us in respect of any of the above options please email or write to the contact address at the end of this policy.
Breach of security
If you suspect that we have allowed your data to reach an unauthorised person we ask that you provide us with a statement of how believe this happened and any evidence you have to help us establish any issues. We will investigate and take action as necessary to remedy any breach of security.
Changes to our policy
How to contact us
The Data Controller
Camargue Group Limited
Date : 23 May 2018