GDPR – Data Privacy Notice
The World Architecture Survey is undertaken on behalf of Assemble Media Group (BD) by Camargue Group Limited.
Camargue Group Limited (“we” or “us”) is committed to ensuring the privacy of your personal information. In this notice we explain how we hold, process and retain your personal data.
How we use your personal data
We may process information that you provide to us. This data may include the following:
- Your name;
- Your address;
- Your telephone number;
- Your email address;
- Your employer or any group on whose behalf you are authorised to respond;
- Your response to the World Architecture survey undertaken on behalf of Assemble Media Group Limited;
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To record accurately and analyse the responses to questions you provided in response to the World Architecture survey questions.
- To analyse and report on the World Architecture survey (personal details and contact information will not be reported on or published).
- To personalise communications with individuals that we may need to contact as part of the survey analysis.
The legal basis for processing this data is that it is necessary for our legitimate interest, namely for the purpose of delivering the annual World Architecture survey, analysis and reporting are accurate and comprehensive.
In addition to the specific purposes for which we may process your personal data set out above, we may also process any of your personal data where such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject.
Providing your personal data to others
We may provide your personal data to the following recipients:
- Assemble Media Group Limited (the publishers of BD), on whose behalf we are collecting your survey question responses in order to analyse and report on the survey responses received.
- Third party service providers and professional advisors who provide services to Assemble Media Group Limited
- Our insurers/ professional advisers. We may disclose your personal data to our insurers and/or professional advisers insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes of obtaining and maintaining insurance cover, managing risks, obtaining professional advice and managing legal disputes.
Retaining and deleting personal data
Personal data that we process for any purpose shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
By completing and submitting a WA survey questionnaire, you have shown an interest in the 2019 survey. We therefore we assume you as a representative of your business, will have a legitimate interest in future surveys and consent for us to contact you in the future, using the data we hold on you, regarding future annual World Architecture surveys.
As an architecture or related business in the current World Architecture survey or the potential to be in future surveys, we believe you have a legitimate interest in future surveys and consent for us to contact you in the future, using the data we hold on you.
If required, at any point in the future, we will delete your personal data on request.
The rights you have in relation to your personal information under data protection law are:
- The right to access;
- The right to rectification;
- The right to erasure;
- The right to restrict processing;
- The right to object to processing;
- The right to data portability; and
- The right to complain to a supervisory authority.
You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by writing to us using the details below.
We are registered in England and Wales under registration number 3954008, and our registered office is at World Architecture Team, Camargue Group Limited, Eagle Tower, Montpellier Drive, Cheltenham GL50 1TA.
You can contact us: